Construction Technician Jobs
Construction Technician Job Overview – WI Road Construction Jobs
Construction Technician is a full-time entry-level position in the road construction industry that could provide opportunities to develop into a successful career. Candidates will learn and perform a wide variety of construction related tasks such as the following:
Safety and Compliance
- We prioritize the safety and wellness of our road construction processes by following the Company’s safety programs and policies, thus mitigating risk and improving overall productivity of the projects with safety at the forefront.
- Traffic control planning, installation, and inspection
- Erosion control compliance
- Sampling and testing construction materials
Technology and Equipment Operation
- Surveying and grade setting using laser levels and GPS Equipment
- Thermal imaging / Intelligent compaction
- Equipment grade control
Project Planning and Execution
- Bid preparation including plan take-offs / cycle time – production rate
- Project scheduling and maintaining daily project quantity records
Construction Technician is under the direct supervision of the Area/Quality Control Manager.
Our Construction Technicians and road construction crews complete work throughout Southwest Wisconsin, including Kieler, WI; Platteville, WI; Prairie du Chien, WI; Dodgeville, WI and surrounding communities.
What our employees like about working with Iverson Construction:
“… the daily flexibility between working in the office and working in the field on job sites.” – Harrison W.